Python evolution: Unease

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Tue Jan 4 17:04:49 EST 2005

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Dave Brueck wrote:

>> What about generic programming coming into fashion anytime soon?

>Roman, I think I've read every single thread in the past year or three
>wherein you've brought up generic programming, and I think you'd do well to
>choose a new term for the idea you're trying to convey.

Or, yes, and I forgot to mention that generic programming is much clearer idea
than OO programming, as it is not so vague. At least for me:
I still don't fully comprehend OOP (after N years of "studying" it!) and
understanding of GP came after just one book on the topic.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
rnd at onego.ru =\= My AI powered by GNU/Linux RedHat 7.3