Cookbook 2nd ed Credits

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 08:35:38 EST 2005

Premshree Pillai <premshree.pillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:55:39 +0100, Alex Martelli <aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Premshree Pillai <premshree.pillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Do contributors of less than 5 recipes get a copy too? :-?
> > Of course!
> > > Btw, is there a comprehensive list of ALL contributors put up anywhere?
> > Not yet -- do you think I should put it up on my website?
>
> If you can, why not!

Hmmm, essentially, because the list is *tentative* until the very last
minute -- even at proofreading time it's possible, though very unlikely,
that we might have to excise a recipe completely.

But, as long as this is understood -- I sent both lists (first-authors
only, and all-contributions) to Anand Pillai, since he asked in mail,
and I gather he'll be putting them up on his site.

Alex