Print to Windows default Printer

Samantha samantha7395 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:57:18 EST 2005

Thanks for he quick response. This is small sample code from a PSP script to
get Exit Info of a digital image. I want to print to the printer rather than
the screen.
-------
    Info = App.Do( Environment, 'ReturnImageInfo' )

    print
    print 'Input Device Information'
    for key in InputDeviceKeys:
        if OnlyExistingData == 0 or Info[key] != '':
            print key, ': ', Info[key]
    print

    print 'Artist Information'
    for key in ArtistKeys:
        if OnlyExistingData == 0 or Info[key] != '':
            print key, ': ', Info[key]
    print
------
Is there an easy way to do it. Right now I  copy and paste to a txt file
then print the file?

news:v46dnZlNecChxXDcRVn-3A at powergate.ca...