Python Operating System???

Roose b at b.b
Thu Jan 6 20:50:52 EST 2005

What exactly do you mean by an operating system?

If you don't want to program in C/C++ then you're going to have a hard time.
I don't want to be too discouraging, but with that attitude I doubt you
would get very far.

It sounds like you want to make more of an OS shell -- no?  You can
implement a shell on top of any OS and probably do it in a language like
Python.

But if it is going to be a complete OS in pure Python, uh, it won't be!
You'll have to do a lot of stuff in C, at the least interface with the
hardware.

news:10trb0mgiflcj4f at corp.supernews.com...