OT: google groups bug, or worse?

aaronwmail-usenet at yahoo.com aaronwmail-usenet at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 14:59:25 EST 2005

I'm concerned that google groups is not correctly reflecting the
python lists.  A month ago I announced the xsdbXML framework to the
python list and the python-announce list.  As you can see from the
links
below the python announce submission was approved by the moderators
(thanks!)
and the python list submission also went out, but the messages cannot
be found at google groups.

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2004-December/254479.html
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-announce-list/2004-December/003583.html

Is it a google bug?  Or is it something darker, like an anti-Python
conspiracy at google?

Inquiring minds want to know.

-- Aaron Watters

===
There are 3 kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.
-- folklore.