Window capture using WM_PRINT and Python

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:10:14 EST 2005

Do you get any kind of traceback when you start a process that way?
There's not much info to go on.

Sys.argv parameters are passed as strings.  You'll need to do an int() on
them
before you can use them as handles.  Also, not all handles are portable
between processes.  Your device context handle might not be valid
even if you make it an int.

   hth
        Roger

news:41ed7017$0$23339$7a628cd7 at news.club-internet.fr...