The best way to do web apps with Python?

Paul Rubin http
Sun Jan 9 05:05:30 EST 2005

Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> writes:
> You can read about it in Philip Eby's excellent PEP at
>
>    http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0333.html

I looked at this and I have the impression that it tries to do
something worthwhile, but I can't tell precisely what.  The "rationale
and goals" section explains good reasons why it doesn't do various
certain things.  What's not explained is what DOES it do.  The only
thing I can tell is that it connects to an abstracted web server, and
builds up what looks like traditional CGI variables from the incoming
requests.