Dabo Windows Runtime 0.3 Available

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Thu Jan 13 16:29:35 EST 2005

	For all of you who have been curious about Dabo, but who don't want to
go through the work of installing Python, wxPython, MySQLdb, etc., on
your machines, I'm pleased to announce the release of the Dabo Runtime
for Windows v. 0.3.

	The Dabo Runtime comes in the form of a standard Windows Installer. It
will install the runtime in the directory you choose, along with the
Dabo framework. It will also install the Dabo Demo and IDE directories,
so that you can try out some of the stuff we've come up with to show
what Dabo can do. The framework and other files are installed as source
code, so not only can you look at the code to see what's going on, you
can also update it as new releases are made without having to
re-install anything.

	The Dabo Runtime installer is available from our Download page:
http://dabodev.com/download. Enjoy!

      ___/
     /
    __/