Old Paranoia Game in Python

SPK spkane at mac.com
Mon Jan 10 22:00:58 EST 2005

You can download the code from the web directly now at:

http://homepage.mac.com/spkane/python/

Thanks for all the code suggestions. This is what I was hoping for, but
was honestly suprised to actually get it all, although I did get at
least one emotional blast, so I don't feel like Usenet has completely
changed from it's old self...grin....

I already made a change to the this_page() method based on a
suggestion, and will happily pursue many of the other sugestions here.
I'm only about 100 pages into Mark Lutz's "Learning Python" book, so
I'm sure there is a lot more learning to do.

Thanks for all your input!

Sean