HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS!

StvB mesteve_bpleaseremovethis at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 08:59:04 EST 2005

I felt very evil after trying to figure out why my py program wouldn't work
when I began a year ago:
I do Delphi at work, and at home I was missing the () after the functions.
I was ready to sell my sou.. well nevermind.. it's all good now.

news:1106701661.128249.250310 at c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...