Python evolution: Unease

Bulba! bulba at bulba.com
Tue Jan 4 14:26:56 EST 2005

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:18:48 -0200, Carlos Ribeiro
<carribeiro at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Let's take one by one:

>I'll take only a few ;-)

>> - IDE: Better than what? Than IDLE? Than Eclipse? Than SPE? Than Pythonwin?
>
>I would like to seee Eric3, with some polish & opensourced on Win
>(which means solving the Qt licensing problem).

I second that. I still haven't used Eric3 much, which means I didn't
exploit it in full yet, but I like it a lot. And yes, Qt licensing is
a big problem for me, because for non-technical reasons I have
to work on Windows: when my eval Qt license runs out of time,
no more eric3 for folks like me.

--

Real world is perfectly indifferent to lies that
are the foundation of leftist "thinking".