exposing C array to python namespace: NumPy and array module.

Sat Jan 1 18:00:37 EST 2005

Bo Peng wrote:
> Scott David Daniels wrote:
>> I wrote "blocks and views" to overcome this problem.
> I was too impatient to wait for your reply. :-)
I call 21-hour turnaround over New Year's Eve pretty good. Clearly I
will never be quick enough for you ;-).  Since I presented this at
the Vancouver Python Workshop last August, I'll claim a negative
five months response time (possibly a personal best).

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org