Entirely off-topic personal grumble unrelated to original poster (was: Point of Sale)
claird at lairds.us
Thu Jan 27 12:08:04 EST 2005
In article <mailman.1436.1106838050.22381.python-list at python.org>,
Andreas Pauley <andreasp at qbcon.com> wrote:
>Actually I just mean that I'm not looking for a 100% feature-fit, if I get
>a 70% fit I'll jump in and develop the other 30%.
I keep winning contracts where something is a 70% fit, and
all I have to do is finish the other 85%.
More information about the Python-list