Anyone interested in a infrared transceiver module?

Robert Oschler no-mail-please at nospam.com
Fri Jan 21 17:36:16 EST 2005

Hello,

Recently I made a  program to control my Robosapien robot from my PC, via a
third party infrared transceiver - Jon Rhee's USB UIRT
(http://www.usbuirt.com).  I wrote a program in Delphi Pascal to script the
robot for a funny movie I made:

http://www.robotsrule.com/html/robot.php

I'm thinking about making a Python module for Jon's UIRT so that Python
developers like myself could use it too.  This would allow others to control
infrared devices and learn infrared codes from their remote controls with
the UIRT.  The software would be a free download of course (GPL).

Any interest out there?

Thanks.