Accessing Postgress from Windows

Greg Lindstrom greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Fri Jan 28 15:51:47 EST 2005

Hello, All-

I am running Python 2.3 on a Windows XP box and would like to access a
postgres database running on a Linux fileserver.  I've googled for
Python and Postgres but most of the stuff I saw looked stale.  I would
like to use a secure connection (ssl) and a direct connection, if
possible.  What can you recommend for the task?

Thanks...and see you all at PyCon!
--greg

--
Greg Lindstrom               501 975.4859
Computer Programmer          greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
NovaSys Health
Little Rock, Arkansas

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."  W.W.

Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are privileged and confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, or copying of this communication, or disclosure of all or any part of its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and destroy this message and delete any copies held in your electronic files. Thank you.