4suite XSLT thread safe ?

Ola Natvig ola.natvig at infosense.no
Wed Jan 26 09:45:27 EST 2005

Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
> Ola Natvig wrote:
>

>>Anybody out there who knows if the 4suite implementation of XSLT are a
>>threadsafe one?
>

> What do you mean by that? You can of course transform xml using xslt in as
> many threads as you like - but what do you want with two or more threads in
> _one_ transformation? You start it, and some time later the result is
> there.

If a thread that are using a XSLT processor looses the GIL within the
transformation process and another one starts processing on the same
processor will this work?

Will the half-way finished thread be in the way of the one starting the
processing before the stoped thread are done.

I think that's what I ment. Can a XSLT processor object be shared
between multiple threads?