Windows GUIs from Python

Bob Swerdlow swerdlow at maine.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 11:22:53 EST 2005

Anyone have opinions about whether we will be better off using PythonNet or
wxPython for the GUI layer of our application on Windows?  Our code is all
Python and is now running on Mac OS X with PyObjC and Cocoa, which works
very well.  Our goal is not necessarily to move to a cross-platform
solution, but rather to create a solid Windows version that looks and feels
like a native application.  All the code that interacts with the user is
factored out of our business logic, so it is a matter of find a good
view/controller library and writing a thin glue layer.  And, of course, we
want to build it as efficiently and robustly as we can.

Thanks,
Bob