any thing to do???

mustafa lordverminard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:00:56 EDT 2005

i hav just finished learning pythob from "A byte of python"(an online
book) so i wanted to apply my new skills. to learn and to have some fun.
is there any place which lists jobs to be done...you know minor jobs and
requests thats nobody has found time to do.
i would point out that i am not looking for a JOB as job with payment.
i am looking for a JOB that is to be done and nobody has done it yet.

also aside from this is there any other way i could use python and
improve. i figure this practice will make me a lot better. but if anybody
else has any ideas than that would be good too .