[ANN] XPN 0.5.0 released
nemesis at nowhere.invalid
Mon Jul 25 10:41:03 CEST 2005
XPN (X Python Newsreader) is a multi-platform newsreader with Unicode
support. It is written with Python+GTK. It has features like
scoring/actions, X-Face and Face decoding, muting of quoted text,
newsrc import/export, find article and search in the body, spoiler
char/rot13, random taglines and configurable attribution lines.
You can find it on:
Changes in this release:
* added some checks on the validity of out-going articles, as required by
* added Reply-To, Followup-To and Newsgroups headers in the Article Pane,
as required by the GNKSA2.0
* added !setcolor action, it lets you modify the foreground and
backgrounnd colors of the article.
* added inverted rules, they are successfull when the match is not
* now is possible to disable the threaded view.
* now sorting column in the Threads Pane is stored
* the header parser has been rewritten
* added double-click support when you subscribe/unsubscribe
groups (thanks to Lethalman).
* fixed a bug in the autowrap feature that created double lines
in some circumstances.
* now the "View Raw Article" is correctly stored.
XPN is translated in Italian and French, if you'd like to translate it
in your language and you are familiar with gettext and po-files
editing please contact me (xpn at altervista.org).
Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.
|\ | |HomePage : http://nem01.altervista.org
| \|emesis |XPN (my nr): http://xpn.altervista.org
More information about the Python-list