New WYSIWYG Python IDE in the works

McBooCzech petr at tpc.cz
Thu Jun 16 19:02:49 EDT 2005

sorry for bothering you with my comment. From my point of view, the
situation on the IDE (GUI??) development field for Python is really
strange. Just try to imagine the same situation around the Python.
Plenty of different approaches, versions, philosophies etc. Why people
they really know the ways how to develop really good, prime and
functional SW (I mean different developers of IDEs) do not do it
together as a team (like in Python)? It is really strange to me? May be
I am missing something (I am a Python newbie), but the way to the Eric3
was really painful to me.
Petr