No subject

Tiago Stürmer Daitx tdaitx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 21:11:21 EDT 2005

That depends on what "using" a file means. You could check the thread
"executing a command" (
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2005-June/283963.html) and see
if there's something related there, otherwise it would help if you could
post what exactly you are trying to do (execute a file, open a file, write
into a file, etc).

Regards,
Tiago S Daitx