SFTP

Kornfeld Rick (sys1rak) sys1rak at ups.com
Fri Jun 3 07:18:32 EDT 2005

Good Morning

I have scoured the internet looking for an Python SFTP API. So far, I
have been unable to find a suitable answer. Our needs are pretty basic.
FTP & TELNET are being removed from our environment and I need to
utilize SFTP for file transfers.

As is probably said often, I am new to Python (love it) and need a
solution that provides adequate examples and documentation. I am hoping
for an open source answer, however, I am not ruling out having to
purchase something.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me ?

Best Regards,
Rick Kornfeld