Unhappy with numarray docs

Matt Feinstein nospam at here.com
Wed Jun 1 11:38:43 EDT 2005

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:11:36 -0700, Scott David Daniels
<Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org> wrote:

>Propose some fixes to the documents that will make this easier for
>the next one in line.  You don't even need to get it exactly right;
>the person after you can fix the mistakes you make.  This is the
>process we use for this.  See this as an opportunity to contribute,
>not simply a frustration about how much you overpaid for the product.

Which is why I was specific about what I didn't like about the
documentation and why I didn't like it. Seriously, what more should I
do? It's plainly inappropriate for me to write documentation for a
module that I'm still struggling to learn.

Matt Feinstein

--
There is no virtue in believing something that can be proved to be true.