about accessing mysql

deelan ggg at zzz.it
Fri Jun 10 11:24:49 EDT 2005

sinan , wrote:
(...)
> these command works at my computer but when i want to do in my server,
> i get these messages as you seen, my both computer and server have
> same python, same MySQLdb module and same database with same
> priviliges.also how can i connect to remote database? is that work ?
> db=MySQLdb.Connection(host="192.168.0.120",user="root",db="nux")
> thank you.

in addition to Diez observations please tell us:

1) version of mysql server you are trying to connect
   1a) is the the mysql db been complied to support Innodb tables?
       please issue a "SHOW VARIBLES" command on the mysql console, there
       should be some mention on innodb support somewhere.

2) version of mysqldb you are using

bye.

--
deelan, #1 fan of adriana lima!