python open source charting solutions ?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Mar 8 16:21:03 EST 2005

On 2005-03-09, Caleb Hattingh <caleb1 at telkomsa.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:45:22 +0200, ionel <ionel.mc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> i need some pointers. so far i've tryed matplotlib ...
>
> I have had good success with pygnuplot.

I second the recommendation for pygnuplot -- especially if if
you have any experience with gnuplot.  Anytime you end up in an
area the author hasn't supported, you can just use plain old
gnuplot commands.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I have a TINY BOWL in
                                  at               my HEAD