Turning String into Numerical Equation

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:40:29 EST 2005

Giovanni Bajo wrote:
> Then, I should start my usual rant about how is really sad to send patches to
> Python and have them ignored for years (not even an acknowledge). Really sad.
> This is why I'm not going to do that again.

I don't know the last time you read python-dev, but a number of the
senior Python folks have agreed to an exchange: if you provide reviews
of 5 patches (posted on their trackers and summarized as a post to
python-dev) they will promise to review your patch (and presumably close
it with some resolution).

STeVe