char buffer

Jaime Wyant programmer.py at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:44:59 EST 2005

You'll probably want to be more specific.  First thing that comes to
mind is how do you plan on passing the `buffer' to your `test app'.  I
can think of a couple of ways off hand -- socket, stdin or maybe as a
command line argument.

If you're doing one of those, then I don't think you'll need a buffer
as much as you'll need a simple python string.

jw