Regular Expressions: large amount of or's

Daniel Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 23 03:23:10 EST 2005

: Done.  'startpos' and other bug fixes are in Release 0.7:

: http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/python/ahocorasick/ahocorasick-0.7.tar.gz

Ok, I stopped working on the Aho-Corasick module for a while, so I've
just bumped the version number to 0.8 and posted it up on PyPI.

I did add some preliminary code to use graphviz to emit DOT files, but
it's very untested code.  I also added an undocumented api for
inspecting the states and their transitions.

I hope that the original poster finds it useful, even though it's
probably a bit late.

Hope this helps!