RELEASED Python 2.4.1, release candidate 1

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:51:45 EST 2005

In the reply to your post about the crash, there
was a link to the bug report on Sourceforge that
includes a workaround.  Specifically, remove the
mbcs encoding tag from the generated file. (or fromg
genpy.py itself so that it never gets put into a new
file) Does this do anything for the unwarranted
syntax errors ?

      Roger

news:1110535840.230423.30490 at f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...