Suspicious header

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 4 17:07:36 EST 2005

This was happening to me for a while but stopped. I think it has to do with
your mail server. Perhaps you could find another. If you are at a company,
you might want to talk to your sysadmin and see if he can change the mail
program. How did you get this latest message through? You know, with the
proper email client you can have identities and such that have "from" and
"return addresses" that are completely unrelated to the mail server you are
using, if you would rather the mail list did not know about your most favored
address.

James

--
James Stroud, Ph.D.