IronPython 0.7 released!

Robin Becker robin at SPAMREMOVEjessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 03:06:44 EST 2005

Thomas Heller wrote:
>>well that's nice, but I don't do blogs and certainly don't do M$
>>Passport logins which it seems the gotdotnet site requires.
>

> Robin - we're too old for blogs ;-)
>
> But I could download the thingie with Mozilla without logging in into
> somewhere - although the bug tracker seems to require login.
>
> Thomas

yes, but the simple download is a bit bare, I was hoping to find out
more and then the passport login seems to come into play. Is there no
other homepage somewhere? I assumed wsa www.ironpython.com, but that
seems a bit out of date now. The mailing list seems to go to end of
February so was looking for some recent back and forth.
--
Robin Becker