Simple XML-to-Python conversion

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:27:02 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-19 at 15:38 -0800, gaudetteje at gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks Lutz!
>
> I should have looked into Amara's binderytools module earlier.  This is
> just the type of tool I was looking for.  When I tried testing its
> compatibility with py2exe, I was _almost_ able to compile...  Does
> anyone know where the following libraries exist?  I thought Amara would
> have these included, but it looks like I need to install another
> module.

Were currently on the 4Suite mailing list chasing down all the magic
required for py2exe.  I'm largely a Windows illiterate, but this looks
like what I remember:

http://lists.fourthought.com/pipermail/4suite/2005-March/013450.html

I do want to be sure Amara can be packaged with py2exe, so please let me
know if this helps.  You might want to consider continuing the
discussion on the 4SUite list (which I use for Amara discussion as
well).  I follow that list far more diligently than c.l.py.

Use CSS to display XML, part 2 - http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/x-dw-x-xmlcss2-i.html
Introducing the Amara XML Toolkit - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2005/01/19/amara.html
Gems from the Mines: 2002 to 2003 - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2005/03/02/pyxml.html
Be humble, not imperial (in design) - http://www.adtmag.com/article.asp?id=10286