How to create stuffit files on Linux?

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 16 22:46:53 EST 2005

Your users are, what me might call, "ignorant luddites".

The built in 'File->Create Archive' command produces a zip file in OSX. I
propose that zip is indeed the native compressed format. Perhaps you should
install OS 7.5 on their machines (c. 1993) to make them feel more
comfortable.

James

--
James Stroud, Ph.D.