Making a DLL with python?

jppx1 at bigfoot.com jppx1 at bigfoot.com
Thu Mar 31 19:02:14 EST 2005

I can't use a COM object because I'm trying to integrate with someone
else's product, and they will only accept a DLL.

I've already written the basics of the DLL in C++, but doing so has
reminded me why I grew to dislike C++!

I'd love to do the whole thing in Python, but I don't know how to make
a DLL purely from Python.