(noob alert) why doesn't this work?

Bouke Woudstra bouke at gentoolinux.demon.nl
Tue Mar 22 08:27:08 EST 2005

Thanks for all suggestions. Your first point I knew, but was too lazy to type
it. It made no difference for the test files had all tags. Knowing that it
was not a asynchrous thing helped me a lot though. There had to be something
wrong with the command line for metaflac.

It turned out that some flac files have tags like Artist=artistname and others
have artist=artistname. Therefore it couldn't find the artist! So now I just
look for 'rtist=' which works great.

Thanks for all the help!