python -i (interactive environment)

Joe JoeSalmeri at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 14:19:45 EST 2005

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the reply, but  I am not on Unix and it even if I was that
solution it does not achieve the desired results.

I want the script to decide whether to fall back to the interactive prompt.
You solution makes it ALWAYS fall back to the interactive prompt.

I want to do something like:

try:
    # execute code
except MyExceptionOccurred, except_msg:
    # fall to interactive prompt.

In other words I want to have my program to determine whether the
interactive prompt to be displayed or not.

Thanks!

news:422b49b5$0$23395$626a14ce at news.free.fr...