Installation Guide

Online Support mani_plus at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 14:54:22 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm in critical need to install Python Imaging Library on my linux/cpanel server. I'm not very experienced and I almost always have to use instalation guides. I have downloaded the software, unzipped it, and now I think I just need to install it somehow. Are there files that need to be modified first? I think there is a file called setup.py but I'm not sure how I can run that file.

I would really appreciate your reply, or if you could point me to an installation giude online for PIL

Best Regards,
- Kevin