Ruby on Rails or Perl's Maypole..is there a Python equivalent

Gary Nutbeam gnutbeam at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 13:47:31 EST 2005

I've noticed that the Perl camp has a very nice web/database environment
called Maypole. Ruby has the Rails environment which on the surface seems
similar to Maypole. I can't find anything in Python that ties a database
to a web interface anywhere near as well as Ruby on Rails or Maypole.

I see the behemoth Zope having the best web/database integration, but
unfortunately I don't want to spent weeks writing xml for the interface.

Does anyone know of something similar to Rails or Maypole in Python?

Thanks.