urllib.urlretireve problem

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Wed Mar 30 03:29:11 CEST 2005

I noticed you hadn't gotten a reply.  When I execute this it put's the following
in the retrieved file:

<TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>
<H1>Not Found</H1>
The requested URL /pool/updates/main/p/perl/libparl5.6_5.6.1-8.9_i386.deb was no
t found on this server.<P>

You will probably need to use something else to first determine if the URL
actually exists.

Larry Bates