Python glade tute

Harlin Seritt harlinseritt at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 10:48:53 EST 2005

Not to make light of your tutorial but it can use some editing (the
English grammar and spelling is below par). I understand that most
likely English is not your first language. Given that, I think you did
a great job. If you like, email me back and I'll be glad to help out
with that, but I can only do it if I can get my hands on the source of
your docs (not sure if you're using some type of doc tool -- it does
appear that way).

I must say, I thought your tutorial was very good. I despise RAD tools
but you almost had me convinced to give PyGTK and Glade a shot ;-)

Regards,

Harlin