scrollbar dependencies

Marion supermarion3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 04:06:48 EST 2005

Hello.

I am using Tkinter and Pmw.
I would like to build 2 canvases/frames that are scrollable together
horizontally, and independently vertically (so, the vertical
scrollbars should not be moved by the horizontal one).

So I built a Pmw.ScrolledFrame() containing the 2 canvases,
horizontally scrollable. Now I am trying to build 2 independent
vertical scrollbars,
--> wich command is linked to each canvas (whose parent is
Pmw.ScrolledFrame.component('frame'),
--> and which parent is root (to be packed outside the Pmw.ScrolledFrame).

Is this possible or not ? If not, does somebody allready did that another way ?

Thanks a lot.

Marion.