Please help for Python programming

M.E.Farmer mefjr75 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 23:23:46 EST 2005

Hello again,
For some strange reason Google isn't showing this so I got this from
gmane sorry if I missed something.
The fixed/proportional link is located on the google groups c.l.py
pages.
I wasn't clear at all sorry for the ambiguity.
Google groups for c.l.py seems to be fixed by default, so no need to
click it.
Proportional still retains spaces but is less tidy.
M.E.Farmer