Need direction to kill a virus

Anthra Norell anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch
Thu Mar 3 04:40:38 EST 2005

Josef Albert Meile, James Stroud, Sean Blakey,

Thank you very very much for your valuable suggestions and kind encouragement.

Frederic

( No, I don't have any particular affection for Microsoft stuff. Very much on the contrary. I have a plan to start using Unix. This plan is over twenty years old. Back then Unix didn't fit into PCs. So I did MS-DOS. The practical side of it was that I was more in touch with the rest of the (PC) world. As long as I could use DOS I resisted Windows, but in the end had to yield or face serious disconnection from the rest of the world. The upshot is that my applications are Windows-based and so, unfortunately, is my relative expertise. I do have a Red Hat Linux package patiently waiting to be installed. I haven't felt comfortable with the idea of experimenting on a work-horse machine and another one (in working order) I don't have. So, Linux has been sitting on the shelf and indubitably isn't the latest version anymore. But no matter, as in every crisis there are seeds of opportunities to be picked and sowed ... )