Appeal for python developers

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Sun Mar 6 18:21:58 EST 2005

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 22:52:10 +0000, rumours say that Michael Hoffman
<cam.ac.uk at mh391.invalid> might have written:

>Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou wrote:
>
>> Argument against your "only" in "you can only use goto":
>>
>> http://www.entrian.com/goto/
>
>That is sick.
>
>I'm clearly an amateur at obfuscating Python. Although my
>implementation is much simpler. ;)

Your implementation was a fine hack.

Since it seems you didn't know about that joke, please read the whole thread;
after the first "ha ha nice joke" responses, you will notice the surprise of
people when we found out that the module was *actually working* :)
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.