Python glade tute

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:33:39 EST 2005

hello,
I would certainly want to collaborate on writing Python tutorial for
kids (I've got a small kids myself (7, 5, 3)). I already wrote some
tutorials that make heavy use of screenshots (serpia.com) but they are
for big kids like us ;-)
Please contact me, maybe we can work something out. I'd be more than
happy to host the tutorials *and* help you with writing them.

bye,
Dimtiri

Please visit dimitri's website: www.serpia.com