Distributing applications

Mitch Amiano mamiano at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 2 14:50:38 EST 2005

I'm fairly new to python myself (with about 16 years of various
languages); I found py2exe fairly straightforward to use.
The instructions are ok, but if you care to see it I took some notes and
threw them into an article on my company site.

<http://home.agilemarkup.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=64&Itemid=27>

Regards

- Mitch