typo in the library reference?

nicke hiower4 at elitemail.org
Wed Mar 23 16:08:07 EST 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 05:13:45 -0800
Scott David Daniels <Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org> wrote:

> My apologies belong in this thread.

No worries, apology accepted

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:44:27 -0500
"Terry Reedy" <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:

> "nicke" <hiower4 at elitemail.org> wrote in message
> news:20050323091646.3acd5872 at nadir...
> > I'm going to submit a bug report, just don't have much experience with
> > that... but hey, sometime must be the first! ;)
>
> If you can, you might also look at the ossaudio source to verify that the
> mixup is strictly in the doc and not the code.
>
> TJR

Well, sorry, the ossaudiodev module seem to be coded in c or c++ (?)
which i don't have any experience with. However, according to the python
interpreter help the AFMT_U8...etc are differently ordered and have
numeric values, which probably means that the sources doesn't say
anythin to anyone without deep understanding of the oss interface. (if
they aren't very well documented)

nicke