PythonWin line spacing

Neil Hodgson nyamatongwe+gravity at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:53:21 EST 2005

Thomas Philips:

> I've just downloaded and installed ActivePython and am trying to
> customize the PythonWin editor. Its line spacing seems to default to 2,
> and consequently, I cannot see many lines of code on a screen. How do I
> set the line spacing to 1?

   I presume you are talking about the Interactive Window which is
spread out a bit. The line height is determined by the tallest font
possible in the window. You could go looking through the code to find
all the styles set up for that window. Selecting View | Fixed Font
*twice* does tighten up the text.

   Neil