python/linux guru needed.. now!!!!

grahamd at dscpl.com.au grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sat Mar 5 16:56:24 EST 2005

bruce wrote:
> hi...
>
> i have a situation with a linux rh8 server. i can't seem to get
> python/mod_python/apache working as one...
>
> i can't seem to import mod_python from the python interpreter to
work, and
> i'm not sure as to why. i'm fairly convinced that it's a conflict
issue of
> some type, but i'm not sure as to how to resolve it...
>
> if you are a guru with python/mod_python/linux then i'd like to talk
with
> you...
>
> searching through google/mailing lists/etc... is getting me nowhere!!

You will do better if you present your problem in the mod_python
mailing
list. Go to http://www.modpython.org to get the mailing list details,
get
yourself on the list and then post the following information as a
start.

Which version of mod_python you are using.

Whether you are using the global configuration file or a .htaccess
file.

The snippet of the Apache configuration you are using to configure
mod_python and enable its use in the directory you are working in.

Details of any error responses which are being displayed by your web
browser.

Details of messages, be they notices or error messages, which occur in
the Apache error log file corresponding to any request you are making
which is not working.

The full contents of the Python code file for the content handler you
are
trying to use.