best XSLT processor?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Mar 1 05:00:53 EST 2005

uche.ogbuji at gmail.com wrote:
> This is a good way to kick off a tussle among interested parties, but
> hinestly, at this point, most packages work fine.  In my opinion your
> rade-off right now is raw speed (e.g. libxslt) versus flexibility (e.g.
> 4Suite).  All are bug-free enough that you'd have to be doing somethign
> *very* exotic to run into trouble.
>
> Just pick one or two and try them.
>
> http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/akara/nodes/2003-01-01/python-xslt

Uche:

I don't know what news reader you are using, but I wonder if I could ask
you to retain just a little more context in your posts. If they were
personal emails I would probably be able to follow the thread, but in a
newsgroup it's always helpful when I see a comment such as your above if
I know what the heck you are talking about ;-).

You will notice this post starts by quoting your remarks to make it
clear exactly where I was looking for context and not finding it. My
first thought was "*What* is a good way ... ?" - remember, posts don't
always appear in the same order in everyone's readers/servers.

regards
  Steve